Thursday, April 5, 2012

Breakouts...

So today not much to report except the breakouts on my cheeks is crazy!  And it's not like they're little bumps that you can barely see....noooooooo these are like connect the dots breakouts on both sides of my face.  They are dry and itchy and sometimes painful.  On another note, the little on seems to be comfortble burrowing his head as deep into my pubic bone as he can get it.  The pain is obscene!  It radiates from my pubic bone to my tailbone and back and forth until I 'calm down' while trying to breath easy...deep breaths in...long breaths out.  Just when I want to give up and take pain killers, I don't.  Haven't taken anything I wasn't prescribed throughout my pregnancy, so I indure.  At 34 weeks 6 days I must say, sleeping isn't getting any easier.  The pain in my legs is almost unbearable.  But I push through knowing a few weeks I will be holding my special bundle of joy in my hands while I'm diminished to a babbling proud mother.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment