Monday, April 30, 2012

The Version (ECV)

Tomorrow I will have my ECV (Version) and I must admit, I am a little nervous.  What if it hurts really bad?  What if they hurt the baby in the process?  What if going through all that, it doesn't work?  What if it does work and he decided to turn back Breech?  So many variables, but I think I have to at least try it.  Besides, I don't believe God bought me this far for everything to go wrong.  On a jollier note, his bed is assembled (YAY!) his clothes and diapers are all washed and put away.  At 38 weeks and 2 days, I can say that I am on track.  But with pregnancy brain competing with regular brain, I am totally lost at times today.  I think it's because all I have on my mind is the Version and the success rate of it...50/50 and even less if there's not enough fluid, there are obstructions etc.  (sigh) Here's hoping all goes well (imaginary glass toast in the air...CLINK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment