Friday, April 27, 2012

Presenting Breech

Well as of the past couple of weeks, baby boy has been presenting in a Breech Position and only moves from side to side.  Head on the left or head on the right.  Butt at the bottom and feet on either side depending on how he faces. :( My doctor has scheduled me for a Version on Tuesday but she doesn't seem hopeful that it will work for other reasons.  But she said we can try it (with a shrug).  I have made the mistake of watching YouTube videos of how women get their Versions done and OUCH!  It looks painful!  And I'm so terrified that they may break a bone of my babies or crush his head or bruise him or something.  I want him to be ok, and I trust that he will.  I'm just...scared.  I've never had either of my children present breech so this is all new to me.  I'm hoping he will turn on his own, but my Dr. hasn't even suggested that he may do that.  Everything else if going just great with him.  He's gaining weight...Doc says he's over 8 pounds now which is right smack dab in the middle of what my other boys weighed at birth!  So now I am in semi-nesting mode.  With a little over 2 weeks left until my due date, I feel that there is so much to do still!  His crib arrived yesterday and I am SO EXCITED to see it put together!  Until the next update...be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment